Sunday, December 23, 2012

All I Want For Christmas...

Hi everyone!
 I'm so sorry I've been away for over a month. I was really busy with school (I had four assignments going on at once plus midterms gah!) and I had some personal issues going on so that's why I haven't updated in so long but I'm back now! I thought I'd let you guys know some items that are on my Christmas wishlist in case you need ideas for Boxing Day sales, last minute Christmas shopping or for next year :)

Floral Print Pants
Not going to lie, I was not a fan of the floral print pant trend when it was around about a year ago because most of the items I saw looked gaudy or like a couch I'd see at my Grandma's house. But recently, the prints have become more wearable and I've become obsessed with this trend. You can wear this print during the winter season, you just need to match it with colours that are in style (so darks or jewel toned). I prefer to toughen up the look by wearing it combat boots with an oversized sweater.

Peter Pan Collar Shirts
I have been waiting for this trend to blow up in North America since seeing so many beauty bloggers and gurus from the UK wear these shirts. I am loving this trend because it's so classy and cute. If you want to make a look a little more girly, this is the go-to item! Wearing this with a top bun would make this look more classic and chic.

Oversized Cardigan
There is nothing easier than throwing on a cardigan over a simple looking outfit to make it pop a bit more. I am particularly lazy when it comes to dressing for school so cardigans with a cool print are just so easy to throw and complete a look. Also, they're very cozy and warm for those cold Canadian winters.

Glossybox Subscription
I heard that Glossybox was coming to Canada in the summer and it quickly became the first thing to go on my Christmas list. It costs $21 a month, you get a box mailed to you every month and it's filled with some high end beauty goodies. If you're big on beauty products and trying new ones out then this a perfect gift! 

Lush Products
Lush is my current obsession. Every thing in that store smells amazing, is good for you, and is vegan! I have heard some wonderful things about Lush and have wanted to try some of their products out. My must have items are Cosmetic Warrior Fresh Face Mask, Rub Rub Rub Scrubby Sea Salt and Mimosa Shower Wash, Dream Cream, Vanilla Puff Powder, and Dirty Body Spray. I will post a review of all the products when or if I receive them for Christmas.

So, there is a list of some of my most wanted items on my Christmas wish list. I hope it gave some of you ideas for next year, Christmas gifts for others, or things you'd like to buy for yourself! I will posting a haul from Christmas and a review of the beauty products I will receive. Thank you for reading and comment down below on some items that you asked for for Christmas! 

Merry Christmas :)

Rachel xo

2 comments:

  1. ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOOUUUUUUU ! so excited to see you next week omg

    ReplyDelete
  2. D'aaaww :) I can't wait! Going to be so much fun weeee

    ReplyDelete