Friday, November 2, 2012

Review: Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream

Hello lovelies! 

I have my first beauty related post for you and it's going to be a review of the Garnier BB Cream (as you can tell by the title of this post)! I've been on the fence about using BB creams because I am so used to wearing foundation and wasn't sure how the coverage of a BB cream would be. I, also, have very sensitive skin and have had problems with different foundations/tinted moisturizers because they make me break out like crazy. I decided to try out this BB cream because it was the most recommended and I wanted a change from having to wear foundation to school every day because it got very tedious. 


Overall, I am very impressed with this product. I did notice a difference I had applied it to my skin. I usually have redness if I don't wear any kind of foundation and I'm a bit blotchy too but as soon as I applied to my face and blended it in, I noticed my complexion got smoother and was more evenly toned. It looked like I was wearing foundation, but there wasn't the heaviness you can feel. It went on like a moisturizer and left my skin feeling soft and light.


The best part about BB creams is that they're good for your skin and this brand is especially made to make your skin even better. Garnier says that the Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector is meant to renew radiance, brighten your complexion, even your skin tone and blur imperfections, hydrate for 24 hours, and protects against dryness and environmental factors. I suffer from really dry skin and I found that it kept my face hydrated all day. I haven't seen any radiance or brighter complexion but if I continue using it, I am expecting it to do this over time.



 So, if you're looking into using BB creams, I would definitely recommend this one. It is a little pricier than the other creams available but I will continue to splurge on this because the results are pretty fantastic. Hopefully I helped some of you if you're debating on whether or not to start using BB creams.

Also, I am VERY sorry that I haven't updated in a while. I've had a lot of midterms and papers due recently and I'm hoping to get back into posting more as I don't have anything due until December. Thank you for sticking with me and reading my posts. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Tumblr :) 

Rachel xo

2 comments:

  1. so you know i'm french obviously haha and i was wondering what does BB mean :o ? i'm confused haha love you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It stands for blemish balm, so it's lotion for your imperfections!

    ReplyDelete